Achiever elementary education encompasses kindergarten through fifth grades and provides a dynamic Bible-based, Christ-centered curriculum. Achiever's well-rounded and structured education gives students a solid academic foundation while stressing Biblical principles. Our student's education is expanded by the integration of Spanish, performing arts, visual art, technology and P.E., Library and Science Lab with STEM integration.
Students are taught biblical principles, values and morals through all subjects, memorizing bible verses throughout the year, engaging in daily prayer, and attending weekly chapels.
We want our students to gain a firm understanding of all subjects at each class level within a Christian world-view. We desire our students to achieve high standards of academic success by equipping and inspiring them to be future leaders.
Select a grade below to see our full Learning Objectives
ACS has a strong school community. We have annual events that our families look forward to.
- Fall BLAST- Fall Festival, games, candy, bounce houses, live entertainment, FUN
- Book Fair- Scholastic books on sale
- Family Day- Student's are invited to bring their special family members to school and play games, make crafts and show off their school
- Gingerbread Decorating Contest- We kick off the holiday season with a fun gathering of candy, smore's and carols
- Elementry Christmas Play
- Preschool Christmas Musical
- Mother/Daughter Tea- Princesses and Queens invited for an afternoon of tea and royal fun
- Class End of the year pool parties
- Fun Run- All school fundraiser and a very fun event for all
- Preschool Spring Sing
- ACS Showcase- Our K-6th grade students show off their projects and presentations they worked on during the year
- Elementary Concert
For more information about our events contact our Marketing Director.
Setting a foundation for following Jesus and pursuing excellence