Summer on the Hill
For registration questions, contact David Culley
Summer on The Hill Program Description (K-8th)
Summer on the Hill will be running 8 weeks this summer from mid June to mid August. Open for children grades kindergarten-8th grade. (children who have finished kindergarten through 8th grade).
We have both regular care hours and extended care hours.
Regular care has drop-off from 8:15 to 9am and pick up at 4:30pm. Extended care from 7am to 6pm.
Each day we start with a structured morning of Chapel, competition, snack, small group bible lesson, and electives such as cooking, sports and crafts on non-field trip days. Each week campers go on a fun field trip.
After lunch they have a 3 hour free time where they have the ability to move freely from several well supervised stations such as pool, sports fields, snack shack, board game room, craft room and more!
Free-time is split up by daily chapel where there will almost always be a bible character coming out of our "time machine" or a character visiting to reinforce the day's lessons based on the theme for the camp that year. We will also have small group discussion with students broken up by age groups.
Our campus has 2 sports fields, 2 pools, 2 jungle gyms, a basketball court, a snack shack, an outdoor amphitheater, and a dozen classrooms at our disposal.
This incredible campus combined with our energetic, experienced, and Christ-centered staff and weekly field trips. We will guarantee your children will have the best summer of their life. Questions about our Summer Camp
Questions about our Summer Camp please contact our Camp Director: David Culley office: 408-768-5722
Join our team for the summer! Contact David Culley Camp Director for more information.
Summer Camp -Registration is Open!
Summer on the Hill- Elementary (open to students going into grades 1st-8th)
Weekly Cost: $325 hours 8:00am-4:30pm
Extended Care Weekly Cost: $400 7am-6pm
That cost includes a mid-morning snack, daily elective, and a weekly field trip. We have daily skits including the camp theme of Incredibles, Bible Characters, and other fun bible lessons plus personal character lessons. Organized activities and supervised free time. Areas available during free time are Craft Room, Game Room, Sports courts and fields, Pool, and Amphitheater.
The total cost of each Summer on the Hill weekly session is $325 for regular care (8:00 am to 4:45 pm) and $400 for extended care (7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.). Camp tuition includes a non-refundable $30 deposit per session, per child that will be collected at the end of registration. This deposit guarantees your child's spot at Summer on the Hill for that week only. If all spots are full, students will be placed on a waitlist and notified if spots become available. Registration for each week will close on the Thursday before each session begins (ex. For a camp starting on Monday, June 11, registration will close at midnight on Thursday, June 7).
Dates Field Trips
*Closed July 2-6
Guarantee Your Spot Today!! Make a $30 Deposit for each week to hold your child’s spot.
Our Summer Camp Program
- Check-In & Registration
- Large Group Morning Chapel
- Large Group Team Games
- Supervised Free Time
- (stations include but are not limited to: Pool, Snack Shack, Crafts,
- Field Games, Pogo, Basketball, Playground)
- Large Group Afternoon Chapel
- Pick Up
We use "Camp Bucks" as an incentive. On Fridays, we will allow the campers to spend their Camp Bucks in the Camp Store. We will also award Team Points throughout the week, ad the winning team will be acknowleged during Chapel Time on Thursday.
The Snack Shack will be open during "Free Time" each day. Snacks are $.50, money can be left for your child to use for the Snack Shack in a designated envelope available at the check-in table.
What to Bring
Please label all personal items. Please bring daily:
- flip flops
- tennis shoes
- water bottle
- Camp T-shirt for Field Trip - Wednesdays
- Optional: money for snack shack or spending money for field trips
Please put sunscreen on your children) at home each morning and teach your child how to apply sunscreen so they can re-apply during the day.
All children must bring a refillable water bottle every day and their own sunscreen to camp.
What NOT to bring to Camp
Please DO NOT bring:
- Electronics (cell phones, iPods, iPads, MP3 players, etc.)
- Trading Cards
- Pool Toys, squirt guns, etc.
- Weapons of ANY kind
Registration & Check-In
Each morning you will need to sign your child(ren) in at the check-in table. Please be sure to look for any important information for that week of camp. We will also verify that you will have an "Authorized Pick-Up" card on file.
- Official Check-In hours are 8:15am-9am. If you hvae selected Extended Care, you may check-in your child(ren) between 7am-9am.
- Day Camp ends at 4:30pm (6pm for Extended Care). Please let us know at check-in if you will need to pick up your child(ren) earlier than 4:30pm. In order for your child(ren) to get the full impact of camp and to avoid interruptions during the closing chapel, please wait in the parking lot until we have dismissed the campers. All campers will go to extended Care at 4:35pm daily and late fees will apply ($1 per minute). Late fees also apply for pick up after 6pm.
Camp Dress Code
We want your child(ren) to be comfortable throughout the day, so please have them dress in layers. The mornings may be chilly and the afternoons can be hot. We require Camp T-shirts for Wednesday Field Trips. Please keep in mind the following:
- Loose, comfortable clothing (shirts, skirts, shorts, pants)
- Tennis shoes for games
- No "knots" in the back of on the sides of t-shirts. Logos and slogans on t-shirts must be appropriate
- Shirts must cover entire torso, no midriffs must show even when arms are raised. No low-cut tops or spaghetti straps, halter or tube tops
- Undergarments must not rise above the waistband of pants
- Modest, one piece bathing suits for girls. No Speedos for boys
Setting a foundation for following Jesus and pursuing excellence