Mrs. Merill Bojorquez joined the ACS team in 2015. Mrs. Bojorquez has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Her background before coming to ACS she was an Academic Counselor in Higher Education for 7 years. She also served as a leader for Church on The Hill High School Ministry for 2 years. Mrs. Bojorquez has been married for 15 years and has 2 children. Her daughter attended ACS and is now in the 7th grade. Her son is in Mrs. Carter’s Kindergarten class.
Aside from teaching and technology, she enjoys (yes, enjoys) exercising, photography, road trips, going to the beach - but most of all time, she enjoys the time spent with her children and husband.
- Her Birthday is September 20
- She loves sunflowers & peonies
- Her favorite Starbucks drinks are a chai latte with almond milk or iced green tea unsweetened
- Favorite food - salads, tacos and Greek food
- Favorite snacks - trail mix, beef jerky, fruit
Setting a foundation for following Jesus and pursuing excellence